• 24 10 / 100BaseT RJ45 ports
• 2 sets of 10 / 100 / 1000M gigabyte combo ports
• The total power budget is 400W, and the max. PoE power output is 30W
• Support IP-MAC-Port-VID binding ARP / IP / DoS defend, 802.1X authentication
• Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN, OoS, ACL, spanning-tree, and multicast
• Support port security, port monitoring, port isolation
• Support web management, SNMP
PE24-240 is an advanced PoE switch providing a network point for data transmission and power supply. It has 24 PoE ports that can provide standard IEEE802.3af/at power supply through network cables.
Because of the advanced self-sensing algorithm for supplying power over IEEE802.3af/at, the connected PoE or non-PoE standard equipment is safely protected.